Friday, January 16, 2009

just an update

Life has been crazy right now. Uncle Dave past away on January 6th- i miss him so much. My days feel really empty right now. So I think I will go back to work soon to keep busy. We are having Un Dave's services this coming Monday. It will help us get to the next step and finalize this crazy situation we've been dealing with the past two weeks. The girls are getting so big so fast. I kept them home one day this week to have some girl time that I've been missing and I know they have as well. So we went and got our hair "did", rented a movie, and did a little shopping. They are so smart and talented- Davy and I have been blessed so well. I always imagined being a mother, but never could of imagined I could have to of the most beautiful girls in the world. (Im a proud Mom). Davy is doing really well handling the situation of Un Dave passing. He has really handled this a lot better than I thought considering what he went through when he lost his Mom. He makes me proud as well. We are hanging in here! Hope everyone is doing well! Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. Robyn, Sorry to hear about Uncle Dave. Let us know if you guys need anything. Love, Aunt Barbie

    ReplyDelete